Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, May 24, 2010

Welcome to Not Me Monday. You can head on over to her blog and check out her Not Me list.
I did NOT let Joey smash cake in his own face at a graduation party because it made cute pictures.
I did NOT act like I was asleep the other night so Marc had to get up with the boys for ONCE!
I did NOT let my sick almost 20 month old drink watered down root beer because I wasn't worried that he would get dehydrated. He didn't like it either. I also didn't let him play outside on the filthy porch because it wouldn't make him happy in his fever induced fussiness.
I did NOT have my mom come over and help me clean up my house becuase I can ALWAYS get it cleaned every day.
I did NOT get excited to have Jury duty so that I didn't have to come into work.
I did NOT enjoy holding my feverish son, just realizing that I haven't held him like that in a long time and that he is NOT turing into a wonderful boy!
(I did NOT just tear up writing that last one!)

0 comments: