Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Dear So and So

So I got the idea for this blog that I will try to do at least once a week (haha thats to say that I blog more than once a week lol) I got the ideal from here. So here it goes!

Dear Jury Duty:
I really didn't mind coming in on Monday, but why do you make us sit there and not do anything ALL DAY LONG? I know that you were nice enough to give us a break from 1145 until 115pm, but besides that, sitting in a basement room with about 100 other people from 9am until 4pm isn't a good use of your resources. At least I know that I can bring my laptop next time!
Signed, An Angry Juror

Dear Hubs:
Just a question, Did your mom teach you how to do anything besides sleep? Because you sure don't do much around the house. Those clothes and dishes don't pick up after themselves. I understand you work all day, but so do I! I just happen to work at home 4 of the 7 days a week. Other than that, I work 12 hr days which are WAY longer than your days. I shouldn't be expected to do all of the work around the house. And spending evenings at my parents house is great, but I can't get anything done around the house if we aren't at home!
Signed, A Frustrated Housewife

Dear Weather:
I know that we need the rain, but 13 out of 17 days so far this month is a big much to be seeing you. Your welcomed wetness is great for the garden, but not so wonderful when my toddler wants to be outside. Thank you for coming, just please don't come too much!
Signed, A Muddy Momma

0 comments: