Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Question of the week-Mother's Day



Question of the week: What do you like the most about being a MoM?

So for some people, when I post the word MoM, they think that its a mistake in my capitalization. That would not be unusual for me to have a grammar mistake in my blog, but this time its on purpose. It really means Moms of Multiples. I have been chosen by God to be placed in this wonderful group of amazing women. Not only are these women great mothers, but they understand each other in a way that not many people do.

Anyways, back to the question of the week. What do I like most about being a MoM. Well for me I guess I would have to say the smiles and the laughs that I get from the twins. From Joey, I love the hugs. The twins aren't doing much more than smiling, laughing and kicking right now, so I take what I can get. I love the times that I have with each one of them individually. The special moments that I have with Joey, Johnathan, and Jonah are so special to me. Even though I'm not around all of the time, I hope they know that I love them with all of my heart and I would do anything for them!

0 comments: