Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Milestones!

The past few days have been ones that are full of milestones! The boys are smiling and laughing more than ever and Joey is as smart as a whip. On Friday, Johnathan and Jonah rolled from their bellies to their backs! I can't believe that they are doing these things already. They are grabbing the rings that hang from the handle on their carseats and chewing on them. They are laughing out loud and just all around happy boys. They do have their moments, but they are fairly good. People keep asking me how I do it. How do I feed two babies at the same time and also keep track of what my toddler is doing. They say that feeding two babies is hard enough without having to worry about Joey. You just do it. There are no how is it going to get done, no what if's, no questions. You just have to do it. If anything good comes out of this, the boys will learn patience. They don't get their needs satisfied at that exact moment, but they are taken care of once all of them are safe and in a good place. I have to make sure that Joey can't get hurt or anything when I am feeding the twins and I have to make sure that the twins are safe when I am dealing with Joey. It's not the easiest thing to do, but its doable. God has given me the ability to figure it out!
Joey is getting big too! He moved into his big boy bed a few days ago. We kept his crib up in his room just to make sure that everything is good with the new bed. He did great. The first night, we didn't have the bed rail clean so he ended up falling off the bed within 2 hrs of being put in it. We learned our lesson from that and the rail went up that night. He has slept and napped in it very well since then. I can't believe that my baby is not in a crib anymore! He has only gotten out of bed in the morning once since we had him in the big bed and his door was shut so we don't have to worry about him wandering around the house.

0 comments: