So I am now 27. Sounds old to me. I know its not, but 27 is closer to 30 which is on my way to 40. 26 is closer to 25 which is still in my mid 20's. Neurotic I know, but thats the way I view it. I had a few days filled with birthday celebrations. Wednesday night/Thursday morning at 1201am, I went and saw Sex and The City with Jessica. It was a good movie, but I was soooo tired the next day. I got home at 3am and one of the boys were up at 4 to eat and one was up at 430 to eat as well. Joey was up for the day at 630 and boy was I an emotional wreck. It was a super long day for me.
Friday I celebrated my birthday with my family (Mom, Dad, Jesse, Marc, and the boys) because I had to work on Saturday. I met up with Mom and I got to tan. She then took me out to lunch! We went shopping to a few different places and then we ended up back at her house. I think I took a little nap and then played with the boys for a while. Joey got an inflatable baby pool, so he was in and out of that the whole day. We worked on the garden as well. For dinner, we had BBQ pulled pork and chips and had strawberry shortcake for dessert! YUM! For my birthday, mom got me a Miche bag. If you haven't heard of them, they are super cool. The shells on the outside of the purse change so you don't have to take everything out when you want to change purses. You just switch the shell. I got the purse and 4 shells! Jesse got me a gift certificate for a mani/pedi!
The next day was my official birthday and I had to work :( I really didn't want to, but we were short on the floor anyways. I headed to work and not too long after I got there, Marc showed up with the boys and brought me flowers from the boys. He also brought bagels for everyone here at work! He then headed up to his parents house. That sucked. I really didn't want to be alone the night of my birthday. After work, I went and got Chinese food and went home. I ate and then cleaned. What a way to spend my birthday huh! Oh well. I am one year older and another year wiser!
The funny thing is that I wouldn't want to be 21 again for anything in the world. I am glad that I have learned what I have learned, but I wouldn't want to do it over again. I know that the decisions that I have made in my life have led me to where I am. Although I wish I could have changed some things, I love my life for who is in it.
Sunday, May 30, 2010
Birthday Time!
Posted by Mini MNM's at 11:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment