Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Week with the kiddos!

So in the last week or so, the kids have changed so much! The twins have hit 3 major milestones! For a few weeks now, Johnathan and Jonah have been trying to sit up on their own. They haven't been really successful, but in the last week, they were able to sit up for a few minutes at a time and play with toys! When they start to look around and crane their neck to see something, they lose their balance and fall over. Jonah started crawling too! I put him down at my moms house and walked in the other room and I came back in and he was all the way across the room! I know he didn't roll that far, so I figured he scooted himself backwards and got where he wanted to go. I ended up seeing him do it later in the day. It was so cute! And the best of all.....drumroll please......They both started holding their bottles!

This is such a great thing in my house! With two babies needing bottles and a toddler running around getting into everything, it helps that they can hold them themselves. I still hold them for them sometimes, when its cuddle time, but I love the independence that they have! I will have to watch out though if they are crawling soon. I am in for a while of chasing 3 boys around!



We spent part of the weekend (and part of Labor Day) with Marc's family. It was a good time. On Sunday, we went to Aunt B's house for a Labor Day fish fry! It was good to see some of the family that we haven't seen in a while. We just were relazing and enjoying our time. Joey got a black eye by running into the edge of the table up there.


Joey after playing with his cousins



Joey just minutes after he hit his eye!



Johnathan asleep in the swing. He was tuckered out from playing all day.



Jonah playing with his daddy!

Jonah just smiling for Mommy!


0 comments: