So I know that it might sound selfish, but I don't really have many things that are mine. All mine I mean. For the most part, everything that is in my house has to do something with the boys, Marc, or all of the above. I really don't have an area to call my own. My sewing machine is in the basement, next to the computer desk, surrounded by toys and junk. I don't even have a drawer or anything to put my sewing stuff in. It is stacked on the table, along with other things that are my husbands.
Joey is always getting into everything as well. There is only like one place in the whole house that he can't get to things. The other day he got into my purse that I stupidly left down. I was overwhelmed and got upset. I didn't get mad at him, I got mad at myself. I shouldn't have left it down. I then realized that I don't have a place, or many things for that matter, that is my own. I have to share it with so many men. I never pick anything out for the house that is pink/purple/girly because of it being in a house with 4 other people who are men and wouldn't like something like that. It always has to be about them. When can I have something that is mine?
I don't even have time that is mine! I only have down time when the boys are asleep. My reasoning is that if they are asleep, why can't I sleep? That would then mean that I have very little time to do things that little hands shouldn't be a part of. IE doing laundry in the basement, folding laundry without someone knocking over the stack of folded ones, doing dishes (without someone screaming because they can't see me!) I don't seem to think that those times that I listed above are really "Me" times really. They are times that I am doing things for myself/the rest of the family so that we don't live in filth and that we have clean clothes!
My purse is the only thing that is Mine and that I don't let anyone else in. What is your thing? Where do you go where its only you? I am curious to see your answers!
Friday, August 27, 2010
Mine!
Posted by Mini MNM's at 1:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment