Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, August 16, 2010

Dear So and So

Here we go again! I finally get around to do another Dear So and So!



Dear City Inspector,

I am sorry that you don't have anything better to do with your time than to find out if my grass is too tall and write me a warning. I have had other things to do with my time lately than to make sure that my lawn is perfectly manicured to your liking. Next time I need to cut the grass, I will call you and let you watch my 3 children under 2 years old and see if you demand excellence out of me.

Love, a citizen of Granite City



Dear Joey,

I love you very much, but the constant "NO's" that are coming out of your mouth are a bit much. I KNOW that you want peaches or that you would like to watch Nemo, but you don't have to tell me no. I know you mean yes, but you just think you have to say no. I am your mommy and I am here to take care of you!

Love, Your mommy.

ps. I think that your black eye is the tiniest bit cute, even though it is looking more like you have purple eyeshadow on.

Dear Doctor's Office,

Thank you very much for fitting me in 3 months after I made my appointment. Now it is 3 days before my appointment and I still don't have the paperwork that I have to have filled out for you. You knew that I had an appointment for over 3 months and you wait until the last week to send me the papers? You want me to plan ahead, but you don't? Please be more prepared next time.

Love your patient patent


Dear Back,

I really do appreciate how much you support me and always have my back, but I do remember you are there. You don't have to hurt so bad that I would like to cut you off. I know that sounds extreme, but you are making it to where I look and feel like I am 80 and hunchbacked. Please stop hurting asap. Thank you

Love your front.

0 comments: