Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, August 16, 2010

Count Em Up Monday

10 Dirty Little Secrets
Hmm what are 10 of my dirty little secrets? (and please don't judge me for them either)
I can't skimp on my toothpaste. It has to be a name brand.
I am so anal when it comes to washing/folding my cloth diapers that I don't want anyone to do it in case they mess them up.
I want to sneak shrimp into something that my husband eats. He says that he is allergic, but I don't believe him. (this is a bad one, I know, but I honestly don't believe it)
I so desperately want to be organized, but at the least sign that it won't work, I give up.
I am not the best driver and I know it, but if you ask me, I won't admit it.
I really love drama, only if it's not mine.
I used to match my underware with my clothing, but since having kids, I really don't care anymore.
Sometimes I think that I am better than other people because I cloth diaper my little ones.
I feel like a rebel when I put disposable diapers on them.
I wish that I had really good and clear skin, but I am too lazy to work for it.

0 comments: