Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Spring

So I think that spring is here and it might, just might, be sticking around! I love the warm weather, but where is the inbetween this year? It was either cold (like had to have the infant seat covers on the twins' car seats) or hot (them wearing just a onesie and no carseat cover.) This presents a problem though. I don't have hardly any summer clothes for Joey! I know that its not that big of a deal, but when its warm outside, we have to put him in clothes and I have to wash them right away! Once yard sales pick up, I'll be on the hunt for some clothes for him. The twins need some clothes too, but im not as worried about them because they can just wear onesies. They aren't mobile so they don't have to have full on clothes to protect themselves yet. Anyways, as I am looking at the weather for the next 10 days, it seems that this warm weather is disappearing! Its not going to be very warm. (warm meaning 70's-80's) It is going to be in teh 60's and rainy for some of the days. Oh well. In a few weeks I will be wanting it to be cooler again!

0 comments: