Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, April 10, 2010

18 month checkup!

So Joey went in for his 18 month checkup yesterday. I can't believe that he is so big already! He is 25lbs and 32 inches tall! My little man isn't so little anymore. He is so smart too. He knows the signs for more, eat, drink, milk, please, read (even though it is actually the sign for book, at least we know what he wants), and we are working on thank you. He is communicating very well. I wish that I could stay at home with him all the time. He is as onry as ever though. He loves to go "fishing." That means that he climbs up on a toy of his and sticks his hand in the fish tank and splashes the water. I think for that reason, we are going to be getting rid of the fish tank. That and it would free up some space in the dining room. We will need alot of room when the boys start to crawl/move and when they need their exersaucers and jumperoos. Oh well. Here are a few pictures of him from Easter!


0 comments: