Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, April 23, 2010

Craziness~!

So things have been crazy this week and I haven't had much time to post. I worked Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday. On Thursday, I had an appointment at WIC and then we went out to mom's house and spend some time out there. Joey loves playing out there. He has a good bit of area to run around and climb on things. I haven't hardly had any time to do anything else this week because of working. There are upsides to working 3 days during the week. I get the weekend off! The downside is that I miss whole days of my kids lives and I don't have any time to do anything at home. My dishes are piling up, my laundry is clean, but not folded and put away, and my living room is a mess! I miss spending time with Marc in the evenings too. Next week I have to work 3 days then I am back to only 2 days during the week.
We are starting to plan what we are taking to Oklahoma in June. I am getting excited to take a little time off of the daily grind. Its going to be a challenging weekend, but it will be good to get away. We are going to my mom's dad's side family reunion. They have one every year and we didn't get to go the last two years because I was pregnant. This will be the first one I will go to as a married woman and as a mom! weird! Some of my family hasn't met the boys and some even have't met Marc!
Well its getting busy here at work so I am going to end this. Until later...........

0 comments: