The light at the end of the tunnel! Two weeks ago tomorrow we were approved for a townhouse! It's a two story, two bedroom townhouse! Its in a quaint little town. There is a super nice park about a quarter of a mile away from where we will live. We are also only 10 min away from a friend I work with (who just so happens to have twins herself.) We also will be living near a few people from church. This will be great when we need a babysitter!~ We will be about 25 min from my parents (which is sooo much closer than the hour and 15 min we are right now) and about 40 min from my work. I can already feel the stress falling off my shoulders. Things are looking more clear now and I can start to breathe again! Now if we can get moved in a timely manner and get things organized, I should be able to regain some sort of sanity!
The twins are sleeping a bit better, but Joey is a hit and miss. At least one night per week he wakes up during the middle of the night and doesn't go back to sleep until almost naptime. It is driving me crazy! I just wish that I could figure out what was going on and help him sleep better! We have found the key to getting the twins to sleep all night. Stuff them with babyfood right before they go to bed. On the nights that we don't do this, they are up at least once for a sippy cup of milk. They are eating almost all table foods now with the exception of the baby food right before bed. I am running out of ideas for finger foods for them! We have exhausted peanut butter sandwiches, chicken fries (small chicken strips), and the occasional hot dogs. If anyone has any good recipies, I am all for it! They are just beginning to do well with different textures.
God is doing great thigns!





0 comments:
Post a Comment