So we are finally moved into our new place. Hallelujah! It is so refreshing to be able to call a place your own when you have lived with someone else for a while. We were at my in laws for 6 months. That doesn't seem like a long time, but it sure felt like it was. Last Sunday we moved a majority of our stuff into the new place. We couldn't live there yet because the gas wasn't turned on and therefore no heat or hot water. We stayed at my parents house on Sunday and Monday night. On Tuesday, I got called off work, so I was there to be able to let the Ameren guy in so he could turn on the gas for us. What a relief!
We have been slowly settling in. We had the beds and dressers already in the house first so that when everything was ready, we could stay there. On Friday, we finished getting the things that we need from his parents house and now we have pretty much everything in the new place! We just have to get it put away. That doesn't sound like such a big deal, but it is. When you have 3 kids 2 and under, its hard to get anything done. I will work on it as much as possible when I can.
I also really like the fact that we have a bit of a yard that the kids can get out and play in. There is also a 2 yr old little girl next door so Joey likes to play with her. Every time we go outside, he points to her house, says her name, and wants to go and get her so they can play together.
Bad news is that my car broke down today. I believe that it is something to do with the transmission which means $$$$$$$$$$$. Booo! Well God will provide. It will stink that I won't have a car while I am home with the boys, but it will all work out. Just no trips anywhere while Marc is at work.
I have a few projects that I want to work on anyways, so maybe I can persuade the boys to play upstairs while I am sewing in my room (which is also upstairs) Oh well. We will see what happens.
Happy Sonday to you all!
Sunday, March 20, 2011
Yay!!! We are out!
Posted by Mini MNM's at 6:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment