Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thankful on a Sunday...Again

I have a good excuse on why I didn't post this on Thursday, but I will explain that in the next post. I have had a lot to think about lately. Things have just seemed to be darker lately. I don't know why, but I can't put my finger on it. We went hunting this weekend, like we do every year and I just did a lot of thinking while I was out in the tree stand by myself. Here are a few things that I thought of while I was thinking about what I was thankful for. (sorry that was wordy. I am tired.)





14. The 40 acres that we have to hunt on.

15. The deer that God has put on that 40 acres to help sustain us for the next year.

16. For my dad giving us a deer to call our own to make sure that his daughter and her family have food.

17. For the trailer that my grandmother left us when she died. We stay in that and it is a reminder that she is still around us.

18. For the memories of my lovely grandmother and how we can joke about her and her wonderful idiosyncrasy's.

19. The beautiful sunrise and sunset. It is different to be able to see both in one day from the same location.

20. For the annoying squirrels. Even though they got my hopes up that there was a deer behind my stand, there is a purpose for them (even though I haven't figured that one out yet.)

0 comments: