Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, November 22, 2010

Busy week, good weekend

This past week has been pretty busy. Last Monday I had a conference for work and that was all day. I got done and picked Marc up from work and then picked the boys up. We headed back home and packed up for the week. We left home on Tuesday morning and didn't go back home until Sunday afternoon! Whew! Packing for 5 people for almost a week is tough, trying to anticipate what we will all need for the next few days is a lot of work!

We got everything packed up and out the door on Tuesday morning. We dropped the motor home off at mom and dads and then continued on our daily routine. Marc came and picked me up from work and we went back to mom and dads. We stayed there Tuesday and Wednesday night. Wednesday, we didn't do much at the house. The boys and I just played. Wednesday night, we went to Sams, without Johnathan. Poor guy wasn't feeling well and was running a temperature. We picked up some more formula and some food for out trip.

Thursday I had to take Marc to work so I could have the van to go pick my quilt blocks up from Uncle Scott (he works not too far from where mom and dad live.) I tried to work on it, but the boys didn't nap at the same time, so I couldn't get anything done. I packed up the van and primarily got everything ready to leave for when I got back with Marc from work. Marc left not too long after he got back and Mom and the boys and I came a little bit later.

Friday morning was an early morning. Marc, Dad, Jesse, and I went hunting and left the boys with Mom. Dad and Jesse got deer (3 total) and Marc shot at one three times and missed. In the midst of shooting, he didn't hold my gun correctly and the scope came back and hit him in the head. It started bleeding and he should have gotten stitches or have gotten it glued back together. But he is a man and he doesn't need things like that done to him. We came out of the woods and I cleaned the deer so they could take them to the processor. The rest of the day I spent inside with mom and the boys, while Marc went hunting again. After they were back in, mom and the twins and I went to Rosmary's for a 31 bag party. We had fun and stayed longer than expected. There weren't a lot of people there, so we sort of felt like we had to stay for a while. I ordered a lunch bag hoping that it will encourage me to bring my lunch to work more often!

Saturday, we all went hunting again. Marc and I didn't see any, but dad did and he shot it. He asked if we wanted it. Of course! That deer will be most of our food for the next year! We went and got it out of the woods and I cleaned it. Jesse, Joey, and I went and took it to the processing place. We came back, I had a nap, and went out hunting again until dark. Marc hunted someplace different than I did that time. I was tired of hunting with him. I saw a deer after I was getting out of my stand and she ran away before I could try to shoot. Oh well. That night, we went and had Mexican food and met Marc's cousin and his family who live not too far from where we have property. We had a good time seeing them, but the boys were a handful! They were grabbing everything off the table and I was becoming a nervous wreck. Cody, Marc's cousin who is like 11, fell in love with Jonah. He couldn't for the life of him remember what his name was so he called him #2. So cute! He even wanted to take him home with him.

Marc went hunting Sunday morning again in hopes of getting a deer, but he didn't have the patience for it. We ended up leaving around 11 or so and headed back to Girard. We had time to relax and get everything put away before we had to get things ready for the week! It was great to spend time with my family!

0 comments: