How far along: 34 weeks
Total weight gain: -0 lbs Back to my pre pregnancy weight!
Maternity clothes: All maternity clothes! (except for a few shirts but they either stretch or just bigger than normal)
Stretch marks: I have alot now! They are in different places than where the stretch marks that I got from Joey are. Oh well!!
How big is belly? 49 in! wow
Sleep: Not sleeping much at all. With having to be up every 4 hrs to take my medicine and the medicine itself, I am not sleeping.
Best moment this week: Not many. Its been a tough week.
Movement:I think they learned how to do the tango in my belly.
Food cravings: Grape Juice and blueberry bagels with cream cheese. I don't know why I am craving them, but who knows!
Belly button in or out: The top half is still in, but the bottom is out so half and half?
What I miss: Sleep. I haven't slept well lately because of the medicine I am on and having to pee. I guess its preparing me for the future weeks!
What I'm looking forward to: Seeing my babies in a few weeks.
How big are the babies? 34 weeks-Your babies now weigh about 4 3/4 pounds (like your average cantaloupe) and is almost 18 inches long.
Wow the year is over! In one aspect, it flew by, and in the other aspect, it seems like forever ago was the new year! Alot has changed over the past year. My whole perspective on alot of things have changed. With mom going through her radiation, I have realized what is and what isn't important in this world. I have learned to let the little things go. I think that more people in this world need to learn what is important and what won't change things.
On the baby side of things, I was in the hospital yesterday. I had been having contractions every 6 minutes. I went into the dr's office for an appointment. She asked immediately what was wrong and she sent me to L&D to be monitored. I measured at 42 weeks when I am only 34. Seems that the contractions were somewhat making me dialate so they upped my medicine. I now take 10mg of Procardia (nifedipine) every 4 hrs. It sucks having to get up at midnight and 4am to take my meds. If it will help the babies, then its ok. I just don't sleep with the meds either. They make me wired! Its frustrating. Oh well not that much longer. The dr said that I will be on meds until I am 36 weeks. Thats scary to think that I will be done with my meds in less than 2 weeks and who knows when they will come! I have finally gotten back up to my pre pregnancy weight. Go me! I wonder what they weigh now!
We are having a low key NYE this year. We have the Wii to keep us busy and sleep to attend to! Have a great new year everyone who is reading this!
Thursday, December 31, 2009
34 Weeks and a New Year on the Horizon!
Posted by Mini MNM's at 5:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment