Hi all! I am 35 weeks today! The average twin pregnancy is 35 weeks! I have made it the average length. I can't wait to see my babies, but I want to make sure they are healthy when they come. They wern't born in 2009 so that means that we don't get a tax deduction on them this year lol. I had a dr appt yesterday to see how the babies are doing and I was 1cm dialated. I feel pretty good but want to see them. I have been praying that they are healthy and get to come home with me. its hard being on bedrest, but I know its best for the babies and them getting bigger.
How far along: 35 weeks
Total weight gain: 5 lbs I can't believe that I have gained 5 lbs this week!
Maternity clothes: All maternity clothes! (except for a few shirts but they either stretch or just bigger than normal)
Stretch marks: I have alot now! They are all on the front of my belly. Its getting huge!
How big is belly? I don't know numbers, but its getting really big! wow
Sleep: Not sleeping much at all. Still on my meds so sleep isn't my friend right now.
Best moment this week: Knowing that I have made it to a milestone in a twin pregnancy.
Movement:ALOT! They don't stop moving ever.
Food cravings: Everything. I am getting very hungry!
Belly button in or out: All out! These babies are so big they are making it pop out
What I miss: Sleep. I haven't slept well lately because of the medicine I am on and having to pee. I guess its preparing me for the future weeks!
What I'm looking forward to: Seeing my babies in a few weeks.
How big are the babies? 35 weeks-over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds (pick up a honeydew melon).
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
35 weeks and an end in sight!
Posted by Mini MNM's at 8:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment