Well this year Thanksgiving was a bit different than I have had to deal with in the past. I actually had to work it (or should I say that I was scheduled to work Thanksgiving) Wednesday we had dinner with my side of the family and had a good time. Each adult had to bring a dish. It was to be a suprise to everyone else what you were going to bring. I brought dill dip and made pecan pie. Marc made party potatoes. Dad made baked sweet potatoes. Mom made sopapillas and Jesse made sweet potato caserole. It was nice to have something to do that night. On Thanksgiving, Marc and Joey left to go to Marc's parents house for Thanksgiving so I could sleep. I tried to sleep a little bit, but never slept well. I showed up to work and found out that they didn't need me. Frustrating to say the least, but at least I could go home and sleep and shop on Friday morning.
I got up and went shopping with Mom on Friday morning. I got a few Christmas presents out of the way too! It was tiring getting up at 330am, but it was worth it. I then drove up to Marc's parents house and on Friday Evening, we had dinner with his immediate family. Today we have just hung out and not done much. We ran to Springfield but just looked mostly. Not too exciting. Tomorrow Marc and I are planning on going to the movies. We will see if it happens!! Night all!!





0 comments:
Post a Comment