Natural Luxe is exactly the type of online boutique you'd want to come across this time of year. Everytime I look through the store I think, "please?? just one of each??" because every single item is something that I'd want to have for myself!!! Great news for Christmas shoppers...it's highly unlikely that anyone you buy for from Natural Luxe would be disappointed!! Just like the store name, Natural Luxe is chalk full of luxurious eco-chic products and most of it is super unique...the kind of products you'd find when you're window shopping in a new city and find yourself in that swanky little boutique tucked in along a side road!! Only you don't have to worry about parking..unless you count parking your booty on the couch to comfortably shop from home ;)
If you would like to try to win one of their bags, you can at http://www.naturalmommie.com/2009/11/natural-luxe.html
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Natural Luxe
Posted by Mini MNM's at 10:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment