So on Friday, I had an ultrasound and Dr Visit. Marc's mom came with us so that she could see the babies! They looked great! They are 1lb10 oz and 1lb11oz! They have almost doubled their weights in the last 4 weeks. The doctor said that they are only 3% different in size so that is a great thing. She said that I am looking great and for my next appt (in 2 weeks) they will do my glucose testing and my Rogham shot along with a cervical check. I am 24 weeks and I am measuring at 30 weeks! I only gained 1 1/2 lbs the last 2 weeks and the dr said that I should be gaining more weight than that. I guess I will start drinking protein shakes or something because I want to make sure the babies are healthy and growing! The doctor says that she doesn't expect me to go past 38 weeks so that means that if that is the latest I will go, I have less than 14 weeks left until I meet my twins!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment