Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

25 Weeks!

So I am 25 weeks today. Yes I actually made a post on the day that I turn each week! I am proud of myself for that!

How far along: 25 weeks

Total weight gain: -7

Maternity clothes: Same as before. All maternity pants and pretty much all maternity shirts now. I have a non maternity shirt on today and I really shouldn't be wearing it. Its my only Halloween shirt and I wanted to wear it. Luckily my pants have the full panel and I can get by with it one last time!Stretch marks:I am sure that they are about to show up in full force! How can't they. My belly is feeling huge now!

How big is belly? 48 inches. WOW that's all I can say right now!
Sleep:Not good at all. I was up 5-6 times last night to pee! I can't take this anymore!

Best moment this week: Feeling the babies move alot more.

Movement: They are moving like crazy. Other people are starting to be able to feel them move from the outside too!

Food cravings: Sweet Tea!

Belly button in or out: Innie and will be for a LONG time if not always but its getting more and more shallow as the days go on!

What I miss: Being comfortable!

What I'm looking forward to: Just feeling the babies move more and more!

How big are the babies? 25 weeks: Babies are about 1.5 pounds and just under 13.7 inches long. (http://www.womenshealthcaretopics.com/pregnancy_week_25.htm)

0 comments: