23 weeks! Only one more week until the babies are viable out side of the womb!!
How far along: 23 weeks
Total weight gain: -? lbs I haven't weighed myself this week so I don't have a weight to post.
Maternity clothes: Same as before. All maternity pants and pretty much all maternity shirts now. There are a few that I can still wear, but not many.
Stretch marks:No new ones that I know of. Its only just a matter of time before I am sure I will get more!
How big is belly? Don't know. I didn't have a measuring tape with me to do it and the only thing long enough is the dog leash and I think that is getting too short to measure my ginormous stomach!
Sleep:Not been sleeping well these past few days. I can't get comfortable to begin with and then I will fall asleep then wake up uncomfortable again.
Best moment this week: Feeling the babies move alot more.
Movement: They are moving like crazy. Other people are starting to be able to feel them move from the outside too!
Food cravings: Actually nothing this week. Apples and caramel!
Belly button in or out: Innie and will be for a LONG time if not always but its getting more and more shallow as the days go on!
What I miss: Nothing this week. I am enjoying the pregnancy!
What I'm looking forward to: Just feeling the babies move more and more!
How big are the babies? Week 23: Your baby is the size of a papaya! 10.5-11.8oz and 12.7-20.8 oz!
How far along: 23 weeks
Total weight gain: -? lbs I haven't weighed myself this week so I don't have a weight to post.
Maternity clothes: Same as before. All maternity pants and pretty much all maternity shirts now. There are a few that I can still wear, but not many.
Stretch marks:No new ones that I know of. Its only just a matter of time before I am sure I will get more!
How big is belly? Don't know. I didn't have a measuring tape with me to do it and the only thing long enough is the dog leash and I think that is getting too short to measure my ginormous stomach!
Sleep:Not been sleeping well these past few days. I can't get comfortable to begin with and then I will fall asleep then wake up uncomfortable again.
Best moment this week: Feeling the babies move alot more.
Movement: They are moving like crazy. Other people are starting to be able to feel them move from the outside too!
Food cravings: Actually nothing this week. Apples and caramel!
Belly button in or out: Innie and will be for a LONG time if not always but its getting more and more shallow as the days go on!
What I miss: Nothing this week. I am enjoying the pregnancy!
What I'm looking forward to: Just feeling the babies move more and more!
How big are the babies? Week 23: Your baby is the size of a papaya! 10.5-11.8oz and 12.7-20.8 oz!





0 comments:
Post a Comment