So I downloaded the pictures that Mom had posted on Facebook of the twins. I have the originals, but no scanner to scan them in, so we took a pictures of them with her camera phone and then uploaded them to Facebook. They are so precious! I can't believe that God has blessed me with twins. Two babies growing inside of me at the same time. Its going to be a handful, but its going to be so much fun when they are older and they have someone to play with all of the time. Here they are. First is Twin A and the second is Twin B! Twin A was posing much better than Twin B was. The picture of Twin B is of its back instead of a good profile shot like they wanted.

Joey is growing every day. He was up at his Nanny and Pa's house this weekend with Marc. He came back and was able to blow raspberries threw his lips and we can say, "Joey, Show us your teeth" and he will smile so you can see his teeth and laugh at the same time. Mom kept him tonight because I have to work overnight and it was just easier on Marc tomorrow morning, so he is at Mom's. Marc said he started bawling when he was trying to leave. It breaks my heart that he gets upset that we have to leave him. Mom also text me and said he kept saying "Mom...Mom....Mom" He doesn't call me momma or mommy or anything cute like that. He calls me Mom. I guess its because he hears me saying Mom all of the time when I am talking about my mom. Well I can't wait to see him in the morning! I had to work the last two nights and its been rough being away from him so long and not being able to spend time with him. I know he doesn't know any better, but its still hard. Anyways, I am going to end this for tonight. I need to start thinking about getting Joey's pictures taken soon. I haven't done his 9 month pictures yet so I have to think of what would be cute. I think that I might do something summery, but I don't know yet. Leave ideas for his 9 month pictures!





0 comments:
Post a Comment