I found this cute way to keep track of what is going on during pregnancy week by week.
How far along: 11 weeks
Total weight gain: -7lbs I keep getting sick and still have pretty narly food aversions.
Maternity clothes: Yup! Pretty much everything is Maternity already. Some shirts I had before I can still wear, but pretty much all pants are maternity now.
Stretch marks: No new ones. Just the ones I have from Joey
How big is belly? I measured it yesterday. 43 inches
Sleep: I'm tired all. the. time. I sleep whenever I can. Some days I sleep an extra 4 hrs!
Best moment this week: When I got my Zofran today and didn't puke!
Movement: None yet. I hope that I feel some soon.
Food cravings: Nothing that I can think of this week.
Belly button in or out: Innie
What I miss: not worrying about what I eat/drink
What I'm looking forward to: Our next appointment when we can see the babies again!
Milestone: reaching the 11 week mark! Whoo hoo! Grow baby grow!
How big are the babies? According to the bump, the babies are the size of limes. (well they say they are 1.6 in and .25 oz. I dont see how that is the size of a lime but anywho!)
Joey is doing well. He had a fever on Monday and then again today. I kept giving him tylenol to help break it and I think that it broke for mom this morning. I am glad my little man is feeling better. I got his 9 month pictures taken yesterday. I will try to post his pictures when I can. He is sleeping alot lately which is good. I guess that means he is hitting a growth spurt. I love my little man! Well I am sleepy and I have to work tomorrow so I will finish getting things ready and go to bed!
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
11 Weeks (ok so 1 day late...)
Posted by Mini MNM's at 8:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment