So I am that much closer to the end of the 1st trimester!
How far along: 12 weeks
Total weight gain: -10 lbs I was pretty sick this past week. The last two days I have been doing well though. I hope it keeps up!
Maternity clothes: Same as before. All maternity pants, but some non maternity shirts I can still wear.
Stretch marks: No new ones that I know of!
How big is belly? 44 inches
Sleep: Its getting better but I still sleep when I can. I'm in bed by 930 every night
Best moment this week: Um...not puking! Two days and counting now!
Movement: None yet. I hope that I feel some soon.
Food cravings: Lemonade shakeup and soft pretzel
Belly button in or out: Innie
What I miss: not having a sore back and not worrying about how much I am doing
What I'm looking forward to: a week and a half till our dr appt!
Milestone: almost being done with the 1st trimester!
How big are the babies? According to the bump, the babies are the size of plums. Average size: 2.1 in, .49 oz. They are growing so much already!
I will post some more tomorrow. I am super tired and my back is killing me!








0 comments:
Post a Comment