Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Woo Hoo!

So for those of you who know me, my birthday is in two weeks. As much as I love my birthday and Christmas, my parents always ask me what I want for those days and I always have no idea. They normally come up with something that I would like and that works, but its close to my birthday this year and I didn't have any clue on what I wanted. I would rather them put money towards something for my kids instead of me. Well for a few weeks now, I have been able to play with my mom's new toy. An Accuquilt Go Cutter!!!
To some people, this doesn't seem like a big deal, but to those who sew and quilt, it is a great big deal! This thing cuts fabric so fast, it's amazing. I cut 8 fat quarters into 3 1/2 in tumblers in about 20 minutes! I couldn't even imagine how long it would take me to do it by hand! Soo....back to my birthday. I had said that I wouldn't mind the Go! Baby cutter. It's smaller and doesn't cost as much money. Well my dad found a deal today and my parents, my brother, and my husband are all going in on it for me! YAY I get my own! I don't know if I have ever been so excited for a birthday present since I was a little kid!

On another note, I got my kindle replaced and now I have a working kindle again! On our trip to my Grandpa's funeral at the beginning of April, I somehow broke it and the display wasn't working. I just got my replacement (just because I just took the time to call about it) and yesterday morning, I had a working kindle again. I had only called them on Wednesday night and I already have it! YAY. So I can't complain too much right now. I have a cool gift coming and my kindle works again!

1 comments:

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Congrats on getting GO! Cutter. What a wonderful birthday present.

On another note - do you realize when you leave a comment on my blog it comes up as No Reply Blogger?