
The questions:
1. have you ever gone to see a movie by yourself? No I haven't. I enjoy talking to whoever is with me after the movie about the movie, so I wouldn't have anyone to share it with.
2. would you rather go through a tornado or a hurricane? I would have to guess hurricane. We have had some pretty severe tornado's here in the Midwest recently which has claimed a lot of lives and houses so they scare me at the moment.
3. have you made summer vacation plans? Nope. We did have two different sets of plans for the weekend after 4th of July, but since my car is broken down and that is more of a priority than vacation, we won't be going. We were going to visit my Aunt and Cousin in Texas or go to Wisconsin Dells, but oh well. Maybe next year.
4. what's your favorite accessory? Honestly, I don't really have any accessories that I use on a regular basis. The only jewelry I typically wear is my wedding set, a ring my dad gave me, and a necklace with my name on it (which is broken right now). I don't really wear earrings, I don't have fun hair things. I guess I am boring. Or plain. One of the two.
5. have you ever been thrown a surprise party? Yes. For my brother's 30th birthday. We had everything planned so well that he had no idea! It really made his day! (some of his friends even came in from out of town to see him!)
6. are you friends with your neighbors? Not really. We casually talk when we are both outside, but we don't seek each other out. One neighbor has a little girl around my sons age, so we chat if they are playing outside together.
7. what's the last movie you saw in the theater? Little Fockers back in February
8 what's your favorite food network show? I like the show, "semi-Homemade" but the host annoys the crap out of me.
If you're interested in participating in talking only about yourself (which is pretty awesome sometimes), take a look at Mannland5!
Sunday, May 22, 2011
Getting to Know you Sunday
Posted by Mini MNM's at 9:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment