So a blog that I follow, Unexplained X 2, has a post each Sunday about what your five senses are feeling at the exact moment of the post. Here are mine!
Sight-Snow, snow, and more snow. With more snow on the way! Normally I love snow, but it has to snow the week I decide to start my Couch to 5k training! Guess that will have to wait.
Hear- If I have heard Joey ask, "Mommy, What's that?" once, I have heard him ask it fourty billion times this week. I am glad that he is curious about things, but he is asking about things that he knows what it is. He points to a Toy Story toy and asks what it is. He can almost quote the movie he watches it so much, he doesn't need to ask what it is!!!
Feel-Cold. I haven't changed out of my jammies yet and it is almost noon. It is like 20 degrees outside and the computer is near a window so I am cold.
Taste-The coffee that I had a little bit ago. Maybe I need to shower and brush my teeth ;)
Smell-Pizza. Marc is making homemade pizza (if you can call the pizza you make from the Chef Boyardee box homemade) It smells pretty good right now. Guess that shower will wait until after lunch.
What are you feeling right now? I hope that the day brings everyone a good time! (even to those who have to work on Sundays)
Sunday, January 23, 2011
Sunday Senses
Posted by Mini MNM's at 11:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Love that you're playing along! It's so easy, right?
Your blog is making me COLD right now with all that snow! You should have a tropical background!
Homemade pizza...I'll be right over!
I hate when they ask when they know what it is already...it's like they just need confirmation!
Post a Comment