What keeps you up at night?
Well honestly that vaires day to day. Most of the time, I am thinking about the next day. Since we stay at my parents house when I have to work more than one day in a row, I pack our bags for at least 2 days. This means clothes, diapers, cloth diapers, pullups, food, self care items that we might need for the next two days. I have to make sure that we have everything because I won't have a car to go get something if I forget. We take the van down, but Marc drops me off at work and then picks me up when I am done.
Other nights I stay awake for other reasons. Mainly when my husband snores and I can't fall asleep. Some nights its that I drank something with caffene in it too late in the night. And very, very rarely I can't sleep because I took too long of a nap. Like I said that happens very rarely (but ultimately bittersweet when it happens.)
Sunday, January 23, 2011
Multiples and more...QOTD
Posted by Mini MNM's at 2:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
I also can't sleep if I've had a nap in the middle of the day. So infuriating! Love your back ground, by the way. Very cool. :)
Post a Comment