Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, December 10, 2010

Thankful on a Friday...

Bah Humbug! That is what I feel like saying right now. So many things to be thankful for, but its hard to see those when doubt and depression overshadow them. My head has been in a fog for so long. I am starting to see things a little clearer with the help of some medication, but its not completely clear yet.


God has shown me that he is still there. Through my fog, I wasn't really focusing on him and what he wanted me to do. I was trying to do things on my own. Then it hit me. My blessing. I was going through the mail that had just been laid on the desk. I was trying to clean off the desk to make things a little less cluttered. I found an envelope that I never knew that I got. Figuring it was another bill, I opened it and much to my suprise, it was a check.


I didn't know where it had come from, so I called the number on the check. It was from my OB/GYN's office. I was happy! It was just enough to pay off what I owed them! So I called their office to make sure it wasn't a mistake and they told me that it was what my secondary insurance had picked up. This was money owed to me! YAY! So when I asked what I owed them (thinking I was going to use this check to pay off, or almost pay off). She told me nothing. She said that the insurance covered everything, plus I had paid over the amount that was on the check! YAYYYYYY


I was so elated. I made sure that I told Joey that this check was a blessing. I made him pray with me and thank Jesus for our blessing.





27. Thankful for God's blessing that I have been praying for.


28. Thankful for insurance which helps with our healthcare financially.


29. Thankful for an opportunity to show my son what God can do for us.


30. Thankful for a reminder that God is always there and listening to my prayers.

0 comments: