Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Where has the week gone?

For the most part, I work on Mondays. So when I came into work today, I think that it's Monday. At work, the cafeteria has the same thing on the specialty bar for breakfast each day of the week. When I thought it was Monday, I thought they had quesadillas. It is Wednesday. The first two days of the week are no where in my mind. They passed, but without any recogntion of them passing.

Am I just getting old or is it that I have completely lost my mind being at home with 3 kids? I can't remember anything! Its hard for me to remember to brush my teeth and put on deteorant sometimes. (although remembering the deoterant isn't as hard, because Joey normally steals it and tries to put it on too.) I go to the store and if I don't make a list and bring it with me, I forget what I went for.

I worked this past weekend and that throws my work schedule off (well it does in my mind) so I was off Monday and Tuesday and I work today (Wednesday) and tomorrow. I then get Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off! YAY a whole weekend with the boys and Marc!!

Well as I posted above, I lose my train of thought and I just lost what this whole post was going to be about. Oh Well.

0 comments: