Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Thankful on a Thursday

This has been a long week. The first two days of the week flew by and then yesterday was a long, long day at work. We had a lot of children that got to go home and then as soon as we emptied the bed and had the room cleaned, we put another child in it. It was frustrating to be running around and the day seeming to go by so slow! But as busy as my day and week have been, I still have to be thankful.
5. For my heath-I am healthy. There are many people that are in and out of the hospital and I only have to work there! God has blessed me with good healthy.
6. My children's health- As I said above, I work at a children's hospital and it is tough to see all those kids who are sick. I thank God every day for healthy children. (even though Joey has a cold today and is super cranky)
7. My son's imagination-He has the most fun with the simplest things in life. He has carried around a screwdriver "driver," as he calls it, for days now and "fixes" things.
8. The gorgeous leaves outside-Today is the first cold day in a while and when I look outside and see the trees, it makes it all worth it. Seeing the beautiful colors on the trees-golds, reds, and greens are beautiful!

5 comments:

Accidental Baby Maker said...

aww Hi!!! I'm your newest follower from thankful thursdays :o)

love your blog and your open heart !

thanks for sharing

This Beautiful Mess said...

I'm your newest follower from Thankful on a Thursday! I am enjoying reading your blog! God bless!

http://thisbeautifulmessofmine.blogspot.com

This Beautiful Mess said...

I'm your newest follower from Thankful on a Thursday! God bless!

This Beautiful Mess said...

I'm your newest follower from Thankful on a Thursday! God bless!

Jamie (@va_grown) said...

I'd imagine that can be a tough job--it's great to turn that into thankfulness for your own blessings! Stopping by from Thankful on a Thursday--nice to meet you!