Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Happy Saturday!

How is everyone? Things have been going ok in my life lately. I feel like I have been running around and around, but things are still good. I have a feeling of not being accomplished because I haven't really finished one projet in the last few days. I rarely finish things which is a bad habit of mine, but as for my defense, I do have three children (and a needy husband) who require a lot of attention and therefore, I don't always finish things. I need to buckle down on that part of my life.

For those who are reading this blog, what do you feed your kids? I am having troble finding things to feed my boys, especially the twins. They are 19 months old right now and will try things, but they still haven't gotten all their first set of molars so they aren't really capable of chewing tougher things. I get stuck giving them the same few things over and over and I don't want them to only want to eat those things. What are good snacks (besides goldfish and regular crackers) what about protein? What are some foods that your kids will eat no matter what?

I don't know what is up with the kids lately. They have been waking up before 6am. NOOOO I like to sleep in! They apparently don't. I wish they would get back to sleeping better! When they get up that early, it makes for a really long day. Their schedule is thrown off and even though they have 2 naps that day, they are really cranky when they are awake. I know that if I had a regular schedule that we could all follow that it would be easier on them. Instead, I work 2-3 days during the week which that means that we have to leave the house around 530am. So the kids' body have become accustom to getting up early. Momma doesn't like to get up early unless I have to!

0 comments: