Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wish List Wednesday and 21 Weeks

I would love to have this to take amazing pictures of the kids and I wouldn't mind branching out to do photography for other people as well!



Love me a french Mani/Pedi




A massage would be really helpful right now.








So a friend of mine has a blog and she has a Wish List Wednesday. If you have a blog and would like to play, just copy the picture and then put what you wish for on your blog! Its fun to see what you wish for!

How far along: 21 weeks
Total weight gain: -12 lbs Weight gain isn't that fast, but as long as the babies are looking great, thats all that matters.

Maternity clothes: Same as before. All maternity pants and pretty much all maternity shirts now. There are a few that I can still wear, but not many.
Stretch marks: I found some stretch marks that I think were from Joey, but I can't be for sure.
How big is belly? 46 in. The measurement isn't that much bigger than it has been, but it sticks out much farther than it has in weeks past. People are really able to see that I am pregnant.
Sleep:Some days are better than others. I have had some really good nights sleep and some nights I can't sleep for anything. I guess it doesn't help that I have alot on my mind lately!
Best moment this week: Seeing the babies again! We went in last Friday and saw the boys. They are measuring right on target!

Movement: I am feeling the babies alot more now. Marc can feel them from the outside if he has his hand on my belly for a while.

Food cravings: Actually nothing this week. Just wait though, I'm sure something will pop up!
Belly button in or out: Innie and will be for a LONG time if not always
What I miss: Sometimes I get up and my Sciatic nerve is acting up. Sometimes it does it, but sometimes it doesn't. I never know when it will or won't. Each time I get up, I am scared that it will hurt. Also, when it does hurt, I look like an old man trying to walk it out!
What I'm looking forward to:Just having a relaxing weekend. We are planning on going to the country and it will be good just to get away from all of the stresses of life!
How big are the babies? Week 21: Banana Average size: 10.5 in, 12.7 oz


So I can't believe that I am 21 weeks already! The past few weeks are flying by! I am feeling more and more pregnant as the days go by. I am still getting around about as well as I was 2 months ago, but I am just a little slower. My back tends to start hurting if I am picking Joey up alot too. Other than that, I can't complain too much.

Joey had his birthday party last weekend. I can't believe that its been a year since he was here! He is the light of my life. He is doing so well too! We have to go to the dr on Friday for his check up. He is waving bye bye and blowing kisses with his hands. He is also blowing kisses with his mouth too! Oh I love it so much! He is so loving too! He started taking his first few steps on his birthday too. I guess he just had to be 1 to be walking! He went to Red Robin for his birthday dinner and had chicken strips and fries. The people that worked there came and sang Happy Birthday to him! He was quite shocked to begin with, but he loved getting the attention! Saturday was his birthday party. I hope he had fun, but its hard to tell with a 12 month old. The party was at the park and it was raining most of the time, but that doesn't matter! The only bad thing is that he didn't get to go play on the playground when his party was over. Overall it was a good day! I am glad that everything went well! I will post pictures when I get a chance!







0 comments: