Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, August 10, 2009

Dr appt

So I went and had a dr appt on Friday. I saw the Nurse Practitionier and I am officially firing her. I do not want to see her again. She found one of the babies heartbeats, but didnt know that there was a second baby in there! She still couldn't find the heartbeat of baby B so I was sent down to have an ultrasound. Both babies were doing great! I go back to see the dr on Thursday because I have lost 9 lbs in 4 weeks since I saw her last. I will update on what she says we can do about it.

Joey is getting bigger and smarter by the day. He said Hello when the phone rang at mom's house today. He also loves his baby doll. He will crawl over to it and hug and kiss it. I hope he will be gentle with the babies once they are here!

There are so many things that I just don't know what to do when it comes to the babies. Do I move Joey to a big bed and use his crib for one of the twins? Do I leave him in it and only have one crib for the twins until he gets out of the crib? Do I have 3 cribs? (one of which I know he will be out of soon after I have the babies) Its all so confusing and I don't know what to do! Also, we are looking at a house and I really can't do anything baby wise until we know for sure if we are moving or not. (and are we going to move before the babies come?) Ugh its all just so confusing and I don't know when we will find out the answers!

0 comments: